For women, you need to know the best way to clean makeup brushes, because it is important for your best daily makeup. Whenyou buy cosmetic such as makeup brushes and use it for your daily makeup, did you know you should be cleaning your makeup brushes? Because washing your makeup brushes should be a regular part of your beauty routine and it is important for you.
Why Do You Have to Clean the Makeup Brushes?
When you use your brushes, there are bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and even bacteria can get trapped in the bristles. It may be considered as a simple thing, but if you skip this step, I may cause to clogged pores and pesky breakouts. That case can make any other problems like comedo and acne. It may cause you to have extra budged to buy some more cosmetic or medicine to solve the problem such as anti-acne and non comedogenic make up. But if you just do the cleaning thing as your beauty routine and learn how to properly clean them, it will be protect your investment and money, because makeup brushes are an investment.
Luckily, cleaning your makeup brushes is quick and easy for you. If you do the regular cleaning, it will help remove the old makeup, dirt and debris, dead skin cells, bacteria, and oils. Another benefit of keeping your makeup brushes clean is softness from the brushes. When there are makeup buildups on your brushes, it can make them scratchy and not comfortable to be used. However, cleaning your make up brushes on a regular basis will help keep them soft and supple, and this is especially great for people with sensitive skin.
How Often Should You Clean Your Makeup Brushes?
Preferably, you can do it once a week if not more. This cleaning thing will help maintain your brushes lifespan and also keep it clean and soft. You can do it with washing your brushes at night and allow them to dry so they will be ready for the next day, or right after your apply your makeup. You just have to make sure that you allow enough time for them to dry thoroughly before using, so they will be ready used for the makeup.
How to Clean Your Makeup Brushes?
If you want to clean your makeup brushes, you will need a shallow bowl, gentle clarifying shampoo or baby shampoo, your sink, and a lint free cloth. When you already get all you need, you can do the best way to clean makeup brushes.
• First you begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. You have to focus on the bristles and try to avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, so that it cannot loosen the glue over time.
• Then fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of shampoo, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up lather so that the dirt on your brushes will disappear.
• After that, rinse the brush tip under running water once again. You may to repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
• When you are sure that it is already clean, use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
• And the last, lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.
Now, your brushes are perfectly clean, so you can use it for your beauty makeup routine. But make sure you clean it once a week to keep it clean and comfortable to be used.